Monday, September 25, 2006

Aww Fuck!

Finally over the FedEx to Watkins paperwork hurdle. We survived the visiting VP hurdle. Thinking finally time to relax a little --- not gonna happen this week. We received notice this afternoon the Corp. Auditor will be here Wednesday. Just what we needed amidst all the other BS going on.

My paperwork should be ok with the exception of a shortage in the petty cash that happened while I was on vacation. I reported the shortage, to my boss when I noticed it, a few days after I returned to work. If it was for a couple of dollars - not a problem just put the cash into the drawer. This was not a minor shortage, nor did someone get paid from petty cash and not submit a receipt. This was a theft. Since we have never run across this before, neither of us knows how to report it to Corporate. Hopefully he will be able to get some answers and have this resolved before the auditor shows up.

No comments: