Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

I've been lazy and not posting very much in my blog. Actually it's not lazy as much as there is nothing going on worth writing. Normally I don't make New Year's resolutions but I'll make an exception this year. I resolve to post weekly, in my blog. You may get the ramblings of a wandering mind or you could get lucky and find I had something happen that is worthy of a blog entry.

As long as I'm breaking my resolution rule this year, I may as go all out and make several resolutions. Hopefully I'll be able to keep at least ONE of them! Here's my list, not any particular order:

Weekly blog post (you already know about this one)
Quit smoking (I've been trying for about a month now)
Follow Victoria's, Home Run software --- faithfully!
Prepare now for moving in the Spring/Summer

So do you make resolutions? If so, what have you resolved to do this year?

No comments: