Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm Alive --- Just Not Awake

I know, it's been eons since my last post and so much has changed since then. The first MAJOR change is that I now work only PT for FedEx National and FT for a company called Global Help Desk Solutions.

The job change came last January. I was offered a FT position at Global, taking help desk call for CBS Broadcasting. It's a pretty cool job - nerve wracking at times - but still a cool job. So far I've fixed Paul Schafer's (Letterman Show) IPod, speak quite a bit with the IT Tech (Lilibet) at the Rachel Ray show; assisted Ashley Jones (Brigdet on Bold & The Beautiful) with getting access to the stage hands radio sets. My favorite person to speak to though is "Shotgun" Tom Kelly Shotgun has a problem remembering his password :)

Anyway, the job is why I've been away for so long. Putting in 60 hour work weeks, doesn't leave much time for blogging. Hell, I'm lucky I have time for Scrabble moves and a few emails. Things will quiet down in the very near future and I'll post more about that later. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and just keeping very busy.

No comments: