Saturday, August 21, 2004

1. What is your Full Name? Bernadette Marie Cartland
2. What color pants are you wearing right now? Ummm do my jammies count? Blue plaid
3. What are you listening to right now? The rain falling outside and the echoes in my head
4. Missing? Someone to curl up to and listen to the rain fall
5. What was the last thing you ate? PB & J sandwick
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Oooh tough choice - grass green
7. Last person you talked to on the phone? Wig
8. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes
9. Do you like the person who sent you this? Yep, she's one of my bestest friends
10. How are you today? Tired - very tired!
11. Favorite drink? COFFEE!!
12. Favorite alcoholic drink? Margarita
13. Favorite sport? Sports -- YELCH!!!
14. Hair color? I'm not sure anymore. It could be brown or gray.
15. Eye color? Green
16. Do you wear contacts? No
17. Siblings? Three - 2 brothers and 1 sister
18. Favorite month? May
19. Favorite foods? Pot Roast - anything chocolate that doesn't have
almonds
20. Last movie you watched? Jezebel with Bette Davis and Henry Fonda
21. Favorite day of the year? My birthday, of course, May 17th.
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes, but you would never know it the way I act.
23. Summer or winter? Summer
24. Hugs or kisses? It depends on who the other person is.
25. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
26. Do you want your friends to write back? Yes
27. Who is most likely to respond? ???
28. Who is least likely to respond? ???
29. Living arrangements? Rent a duplex, currently living with me is my nephew (temporarily)
and the newest addition, a kitty named Shadow
30. What books are you reading? Harry Potter -- Flight Of The Phoenix
31. Favorite Board Game? Scrabble
32. What are you doing tonight? Probably just watching TV
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn? Buttered -- extra butter please
34. Favorite car? Rolls Royce Phantom II
35. Favorite flower? Lilac
36. How many keys on your key ring? Ummm which key ring? 3 on the one with my car/house
keys, 4 on my desk keys and 3 on my office key ring
37. Can you juggle? Books, workloads - yes. Now if your talking about items like pins, eggs,
knives -- no way
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. Red or white wine? White
40. What did you do for your last birthday? Went to J&G's?
41. Do you carry a donor card? I don't need to, it's stated on my driver's licenses
42. Lifetime goals? To enjoy life
43. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? It's morning already?

No comments: