Sunday, September 12, 2004

"Hell hath no fury......"

I was made into a fool for taking in my nephew and trying to help him. If I were to see him right now, I would need to be restrained. My electronic phone bill came in this morning and it's NOT a good one. Not only did that little bastard sneak in long distance phone calls to friends, he was also calling 900 numbers!!!! Thank GOD they stopped as soon as I got my previous phone bill in, and saw the extra phone call he had been making. At that time, I started keeping the phone, with me at all times. My current phone bill has $270.00 in charges to phone sex numbers and I'm ready to wipe his face from this earth!! Yes, I can call the phone company and say they were not authorized but the fact remains, they came from MY phone and I will probably have to pay the charges. Either way, Ricky needs to learn a very expensive lesson in paying for behavior.

At this time, I want nothing to do with this kid. His birthday is coming up and I was going to visit him. Not now - no way in hell will I go see him. I don't like people that lie to me and use me. My nephew is no exception!

No comments: