Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Monday Madness Meme

1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature?
2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? If not, what would you plant in it?
3. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room?
5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone?
6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone?
7. What is your favorite software program?
8. How many music cd's do you own?
9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis?
10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.)


1. The perfect temp is 75 with a 2 degree differential. How do I know this? It's called 20 years of working in a temperature controlled computer room.

2. This year, I have a container garden. It's the first time I've ever tried growing veggies so it should be interesting. I have an array of flowers - Impatiens, Marigolds, Miniature Pansies, Petunias and Coleus. Since I'm the only one here, the veggies are limited - String Beans, Tomatoes, Green Peppers. I also planted a few herbs - Chives, Basil, Dill, Oregano.

3. I don't limit a beverage to a season. My favorite non-alcoholic beverage is coffee! For an alcholic beverage, Margarita - on the rocks with salt.

4. At the moment, it's very easy to rearrange my living room. There's no furniture in the room. I used the furniture in a spare room to create a den. Now I'm searching for "reasonably" priced wicker/bamboo living set. Once the living room is set up, the only time I move furniture is to place the Christmas Tree or when I move to a new apartment.

5. 55 MPH? I think I reach that speed on the highway on-ramp. My speed is usually in the 70-75 range and I'm riding along with the traffic.

6. I spend way too much time on the phone, working. After working too many years as IT Help Desk, I hate being on the phone. When my last employer started closing down the office, a "contact list" went around so we could keep in touch with our co-workers. In the "telephone number" column, I wrote "Do you really think I answer my home phone?"

7. I miss having an organizer. The one I've come to like is Lotus Organizer. I've been trying out a "shareware" program called C-Organizer Pro and it's pretty good. Having an organizer at work is easier that having post-its stuck all over my desk. Paper gets lost too easily on my desk.

8. I probably have about 40 CD's. My collection is rather limited since I won't buy a CD unless I've heard most of the songs and like them. The cost is too high to buy a CD and find you only like 1 or 2 songs and can't stand the rest of them.

9. I do believe this is the first time I have answered a Meme. Victoria has them all the time on her blog. While I enjoy reading the questions and her responses. I don't think I've ever responded to one.

10. I don't think I have many more than 3! Let's see, friends Karl, Victoria, Bonnie and Marsha

No comments: