Friday, June 18, 2004

Weekend Plans :(

For last 6-8 weeks, I have been looking forward to the Annual 3-Day Pool Party at Big Bill's and Wig's. Today is the stary of this big bash. It starts on friday afternoon and lasts well into the night on sunday. People bring pitch tents in the backyard, enough food for TWO armies. Last year Bill hired a DJ. This year he was going to roast a pig. Wouldn't you know it, I probably won't be at the party anytime this weekend. Why? I was bending over to tie the trash bag, this morning and my back went out without me! Before leaving the house, I grabbed my bottle of Flexeril and took two as soon as I got to work. Good news, it definately relaxed me - I was ready to take a nap about 10:00 AM. Bad news, after 6 Flexeril, my back is still killing me. My weekend will probably be spent popping Flexeril, soaking in a hot bath, and lying on my back in bed.

I hope everyone reading this has a better weekend than me :(

No comments: