Monday, May 10, 2004

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: Mashed Potato Mix, dry - 1/2 cup. Gee, did you guess the closest book is a cookbook? The recipe is for Rosemary Potato Bread.

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?: Well if I stretch my arm forward, it reaches my ashtray first. To the side, it touches nothing. If my arm could reach, the first think it would touch is my bread machine, on the other side of the dining room.


3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?: Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone


4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is: 7:00


5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?: 7:01 (I had just looked a minute or two before)


6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: Birds chirping, traffic on I-384


7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?: About 5:30 pm. - coming home from work.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?: I was chatting with Marsha on AOL.


9: What are you wearing?: Light tan dress slacks, off-white short sleeve sweater


10: Did you dream last night? Yes. I don't remember all of it but it had something to do with moving into a new house/apt. and the bathroom was really small.


11: When did you last laugh? Tonight when Marsha told me about a letter sent to her sister.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in? Not a whole hell of a lot -- decorative plates, wall sconce lights.

13: Seen anything weird lately?: Yep, Stromberg payroll sofware really sucks! Today, one person appears it have worked 120 hours last week.

14: What do you think of this quiz?: It's cute and something to do

15: What is the last film you saw?: Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: Drinks on me at J&G's.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know: Some people know this but not everyone. I didn't speak English until I was 5 and ready to start kindergarden. My first language is Canadian French. The school wouldn't accept me in kindergarden because I didn't speak English. I never went to kindergarden and started school in the 1st grade when I was 6.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?: Eliminate political parties. They are nothing more than "labels" that don't really describe what the party really is about. I would place a low limit on how much any business or private person can donate to a campaign. Also, make it so EVERY vote counts (not the Electoral vote)and every vote is counted - prior to announcing any election results.

19: Do you like to dance? I like to slow dance :)

20: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?: Well it's never happened for me and I do believe it's too late to happen now. However, if I had been blessed with a daughter, her name would have been Emily Elizabeth.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?: I'm not too set on any male names, there are a few I like - Andrew, Jonathan, Dylan but it would probably take a little more thinking before I decided.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad? Only in the Caribbean :)

23: Will you pass on this survey? Not through e-mail but my friends are welcome to copy it from my blog.

No comments: