Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Interesting Happenings At Work

Yesterday, I typed a review and request to promote a person to the Operations Manager position. Which leads me to wonder where the current Operations Manager is going. Rumor has it, the District Manager applied for an opening in Atlanta and my boss is next in line for the District Manager position. I can't help but wonder if there will be a change in management in the near future. The District Secretary has applied for the position of HR Recruiter, which means there could be an opening soon for a District Secretary as well. Chances are good that if my boss were to be promoted to District Manager, I will be asked to become the District Secretary. That would mean no more playing with Payroll, telephones or insurance claims :)

No comments: