Friday, May 14, 2004

Secret Admirer

I have a secret admirer that wants to please me. Whoever it is, has left me gifts on my front steps twice this week. I believe I know who my admirer is and can't help but laugh at the situation. You'll laugh too when I tell you the gifts are a bird and a mouse. I do believe "Bumbles" is in love with me and leaving me presents.

Yesterday I came home and found a dead crow next to my front my steps. As I left the house today, there was a dead little mouse (on it's back with feet in the air) lying at the foot of my steps. The mouse looks like an offering to a Goddess left at the foot an altar.

After seeing what is being left at the front door, I'm afraid to look out the back door! I really hate to disappoint my admirer but I don't like dead bodies!!! Does anyone out there do body removal?

No comments: